By offering a social internship within your organization, you give young people the opportunity to voluntarily dedicate themselves to their environment and others. Is your organization or association/foundation already participating?
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF A SOCIAL INTERNSHIP:
- No financial compensation is offered.
- The internship provider comes from the non-profit sector, with the exception of organizations that organize a project in the context of corporate social responsibility.
- An internship supervisor from the institution is present.
- The internship does not consist of informal care for family or friends.
- During the internship, the social skills of the student are (further) developed.
- The student independently carries out various assignments. And think along. It is not an internship.
- The student does not perform dangerous, risky work.
You can make your internship visible to students on this website. All internships are in one place . Which is nice and clear. You can register your internship position(s) via the link below.
The video below provides insight into social internships for internship-providing organizations in and around Woerden.
Social Internship in Woerden is a partnership between Hart voor Woerden, Kalsbeek College, Minkema College and the municipality of Woerden.
For contact about the social internship, please contact Hart voor Woerden, via Netwerk@hartvoorwoerden.nl or 06 21169074 / 0348 421101.