Financial support for social initiatives in times before the corona
A number of funds have made money available for projects that help vulnerable target groups in the corona crisis. Do you want to start a new project and do you need money for that? Do you come into contact with families where the children do not have enough resources to learn? Is your own organization incurring financial damage? View the range of funds below. Do you need help writing a project plan or applying for a fund? Ellen van Hart for Woerden is happy to help you.
MAEX supports initiatives that run into problems due to the Corona crisis.
- Emergency fund for initiatives that get into trouble due to corona
- Legal questions
Give a number of funds together up to € 2500, - help with small projects.
- projects for loneliness, food and the homeless
Especially for vulnerable target groups.
- You can call an advisor: 035 – 624 96 51
Care providers can apply here for up to €250 for vulnerable children.
- It is about help with schoolwork, games or other matters.
- You will receive a voucher with which you can buy the necessary items.
- The Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport is making extra money available to facilitate creative solutions regarding the coronavirus. The pandemic has a major impact on healthcare and society. In the short term, solutions are therefore needed for practical problems in and outside hospitals. Do you have a creative solution that contributes to this? Apply now for a financial boost from ZonMw
- NOC*NSF is setting aside 4 to 5 million euros as the start of a larger fund to absorb the financial consequences of the necessary measures against the spread of the coronavirus as much as possible. The Corona Emergency Fund Sport supplements government regulations.
The Corona counter of the Oranjefonds is closed. The regular counter will be open again from 25 May. I
NOW scheme also voluntary organizations with staff
With the Temporary Emergency Measure Bridging Employment (NOW), the government wants to prevent employees from losing their job and income due to the corona crisis. Employers who have a structural loss of turnover and who meet the conditions can receive an allowance for wage costs with the NOW. The aim is to keep as many employees as possible at work. Voluntary organizations with paid employees and a sharp drop in income can also make use of the NOW scheme. Postponement of payroll tax is also one of the options for pushing forward expenditure.